We take the safety of our guests and staff very seriously. While we believe these measures will have a minimal impact on your stay, they are important to ensure your protection, and the protection of our other guests and staff.
THIS IS A SUMMARY OF WHAT WE ARE DOING TO MINIMISE THE RISK OF CORONA VIRUS:
- A full Coronavirus risk assessment is in place and our team of staff has been briefed in detail on it.
- Detailed cleaning schedule for all surfaces including upholstery to be cleaned with disinfectant (Safe Zone Plus – broad-spectrum cleaner that kills viruses). With special emphasis on areas of high contact areas.
- Individual guest accommodation is deep cleaned and disinfected after occupancy.
- Clear systems in place to ensure staff and guest social distancing of at least 1 meter.
- Simple and clear procedures in place for check-in and serving breakfast and other staff/guest contact points.
- Breakfast is now table service only with guests booking a time. Each table used at breakfast and in the bar/lounge is disinfected after use.
- All our breakfast and bar/lounge tables are near to, or more than 2 metres apart.
THIS IS WHAT WE ASK OUR GUESTS TO DO:
Leaving and Entering the building:
- Gel is provided for your hands. Please use it whenever you re-enter the building.
- Please give other guests at least a 1 metre gap at all times.
- Do not pass on the stairs. Look and listen for other guests and use alcoves or the spaces downstairs to allow your fellow guests to pass.
Breakfast (B&B only)
- Please book a breakfast time slot on arrival. If you miss your booked time you will be served, but you may be asked to wait for the next available slot. You can change your time slot during your stay. Due to reduced seating capacity, we may not be able to offer breakfast to guests in our apartments.
- Please wait to be seated. It is all table service and we will serve you with your continental as well as your hot food.
- We ask that you use the hand gels provided whenever using the breakfast and bar areas.
- If you feel unwell during your stay, please tell us. If you contract with Coronavirus after leaving The Helaina, please let us know.
- Please show respect and understanding to other guests. Anxiety and risk levels will vary among guests.
We are working hard and in new ways to keep you safe. We hope we get it right and they have a minimal impact on your stay, but we welcome your feedback on how to improve. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to us while you are staying.
Thank you for your understanding. We hope you have a great stay!
Tom, Jill, Luki, Emma and all The Helaina Team.