We aim to cater for the needs of all visitors. The following statement is a summary of our provision. Please ask if you require any additional information we are happy to help.
Main Entrance, Guest Lounge and Breakfast Room:
• The breakfast room and licensed guest lounge are located on this floor (ground floor).
• There is a guest toilet in the reception hall 65cms wide by 86cms deep.
Stairs and access to bedrooms:
• Access to all rooms is via carpeted stairs 90cms wide. There is a banister on the left hand side.
• Due to the design of the building WE DO NOT HAVE A LIFT FACILITY.
• Our rooms are located from 1st to 3rd floors with 4 rooms per floor.
• 1st floor. 17 steps to these rooms. 2nd floor 35 steps and 3rd floor 49 steps
• We can assist guests with luggage
• All bedrooms have full en-suite facilities 2.8m long by 1.10m wide
• All en-suites have a step in shower 18cms high with glass sliding shower doors. The smallest cubicles are 80cm wide and deep.
• The toilet is 46cms high and the basin 86cm high
• We have a fire alarm system. If you require more assistance for evacuating please notify us on arrival and we will ensure you are evacuated safely e.g. hearing impairment.